Here are some frequently asked questions about HorseHousing4Rent.com If you have any other questions, not listed here, feel free to send an e-mail.
If a visitor views my listing and request more information, how will I be notified?
The visitor will select the link Inquire about property.
After filling in the form with their contact information an email will be sent to the address you entered in your profile when you created the listing. The E-Mail will appear as shown below.
|From: Visitors E-Mail Address
To: Property Owner
Subject: New Property Inquiry from horsehousing4rent.com!
New Website Listing Inquiry!
Date Created: Date of Visitors E-Mail Inquiry
Name: Visitors Name
Phone: Visitors Phone Number
E-mail: Visitors E-Mail Address
Time/Date Created: Time/Date of E-Mail
Listing Address: Address of the Property in the Listing
Listing ID #: Listing ID # of the Property in the Listing
Message: Text Message entered by the Visitor.
Referred by: horsehousing4rent.com
With the information contained in this E-Mail you can contact the Visitor directly to provide additional information or even schedule a visit to the listed property.
Is HorseHousing4Rent only useful if I want to rent my whole property?
No, there are so many opportunities to describe your property in HorseHousing4Rent that it is possible to user a listing for many different purposes. For instance you may list:
- A Full property with a house, apartment, stalls, paddocks, ring, and riding trails
- An apartment with a single stall
- Five stalls at full board, a dressage ring, lessons and training
- 10 Dry stalls and 4 paddocks
- Lessons or Training Only
Or any other combination that suits your purpose.
Is there a charge to search for a listing?
No, there is no charge to search the listings on HorseHousing4Rent. Visitors to the site have free access to:
- Search the Listings
- View Full-Color Phototraphs
- Email Listing Information to Friiends of Agents
- Inquire About the Property
- Print the Listing in Full Color
- View Street and Ariel Maps
What information is provided in the property listing?
Each Property Listing may contain:
- Property Address
- Subdivision or Neighborhood
- Property Contact Information
- Up to 20 High Resolution Photographs
- Links to Virtual tours
- Text Description - Unlimited length
- Links to an External Website
- Total Number of Acres - Searchable
- Access to Riding Trails - Searchable
- Availability of Ring/Arena - Searchable
- Number of Paddocks - Searchable
- Number of Stalls - Searchable
- Availability of Apartment - Searchable
- 37 Barn Features
- 81 Residence Features
- 16 Property Features
- 9 Community Features
What is HorseHousing4Rent.com?
Itís a web site where riders, owners, and trainers can search for free to find available farms, barns, stalls and training facilities in their own local community.
Itís a web site where farm owners can, for a small fee, list detailed information describing their property including color photos, amenities and location with street and aerial maps.